Piano Room

You're there once again. To the room you could say so yourself you can go to even with your eyed closed. There you are again, in the exact same place where everything began, where everything you had in between was kept hidden and forbidden—his piano room. You remember how it used to be, and is still are your rendezvous, how every dawn he'd wait for you in longing to have you all for himself. Those times when his fangs would shine in the dark shadows as he leaves you his noticeable love bites, those intimate times when he'd take you on top of the piano—everything. It's in that room. All in that room. But it's not just those moments, those memories that keeps you coming over again and again. It's his graceful playing of the piano. The keys, the lovely melody in his music that soothingly lullabies you. It's only him who could do that, only him who had beautifully dark and bright sides that got you hooked, incredibly. You love him, you love that guy, deeper and deeper as the time goes by. You entered, immediately spotting him standing in the window with his back turned to you. You smiled, smiled even wider when Laito turns to you with the same smile on his lips. "I've missed you."