Happy

Ayato chuckled, your hands encased in his. He can't believe it, he's enjoying your company, you alone putting a smile on his face. He hardly noticed he was circling his thumbs on your hands as you talk, and when he looked into your eyes, he sees himself through you. Your eyes reflected him, and he was happy. Ayato looked so happy. Only with you. This girl makes me happy. The redhead thought, smiling even more wider. "Y/n." He whispered, one which you hum in response. A lock of hair falls off on either side of your face and Ayato, who gulped resisted the urge to tuck it in your ear. You truly are stunning, in the simplest of ways. "Close your eyes." He said, voice deep and rich as he looked down on your intertwined hands then back at your smiling orbs. You giggled at his sappiness, finally closing them shut. You already have a clue or two of what he might do but knowing it's Ayato, he as always would surprise you. He did. He quickly pressed his lips to yours, making your eyes snap open and find his face inches from yours. "Ayato?." You blinked, and even before you could regain your breath, he connected his lips back to yours. Ayato couldn't be more happier as you kissed back.