Frosting

"There's a frosting in your lip." Kanato observed, face blank as he stared at your face. You stopped eating, blinking in surprise. Your hand instinctively reach up to your mouth, fingers roaming around the part where Kanato said there was dirt. It took you time looking for the said frosting, and it's then when the violet haired vampire puts his Teddy down as he went up to you. Sensing this you refuse his help, but his slender arms had already snaked behind the small of your back, caging you between his arms. "I'll remove it." He said. Again you refuse, but as you break free from his hold, his mouth claimed yours in a frosty kiss. He licked your upper lip, the seam of your lips. You felt the whip cream between both your mouths—he had removed it. You expect the bipolar teen to let go of the kiss, but instead he deepens it. You were taken aback, yet you were taken away as your wide eyes slowly flutter shut. You never knew if he had genuine feelings for someone, if he takes something as seriously as he does to Teddy, but you set all that aside. Kanato is who he is, and he had every reason to be. He lets go after a while, his thumb reaching up to gently wipe your mouth. "It's gone now."