Good

You talked about this. You've had countless of talks about it. You were fine with him biting you, you told him that. You understood that his vampire instincts will always kick in and being in a relationship with a vampire like him meant you're bound to feed him your blood every once in a while. But he wouldn't agree. Ayato just wouldn't agree. He said he didn't want to hurt you. That he didn't want to cause you harm and more importantly, he didn't want to ever abuse you again. He promised you that. Since then he sufficed himself with touches. Passionate touches, gentle kisses and warm embraces. He sufficed himself with being one with you and doing it delicately. Lovingly. In the long run, that helped him to restrain himself from craving your blood. But you kept provoking him; that it's alright. You've been wanting what you used to hate and the red-haired gave in now, too. Blood poured down on your shoulder, your arm, and on your skin from where he bit you. Hot and thick, it slowly made its way down and dirtied the white bed sheets. He pulled back, retracted his fangs with his lips just hovering above the bite mark. He then licked it dry, and soon enough he follows the trail with his tongue. You moaned. Continously. Feels good every time, you thought.