Sleep

What's... what's that? You stirred from your sleep. Tearing your sleepy eyes open, you woke. What the sudden interruption was, you don't know. You just felt it. Your vision adjusted on the familiar surroundings of your room, of the ceiling. You tried to move around, and as you did you find yourself lying on something softer than the linen, something softer than your pillows. Yet again you squinted in the dark, and as it crystal cleared you saw glowing, green eyes. You blink, and it's just then when you realize you were lying on his lap, with his fingers raveling through your silky locks. You blink again, and he's still there. "Ayato?." You whispered. You wanted to ask how did you ended up lying on his lap, how did he ended up in your bed, but your mouth kept silent. You couldn't talk. You were half asleep, and even in the dark his gorgeous face got you paralyzed. "Did I wake you?." He asked, smiling as his fangs shine in the moonlight. His voice is like a lullaby, and his fingers, his fingers left such a soft trail. You didn't have time to reply as he slowly brings your head up, your face close to his as he gently closed the gap between you. His other free arm help your body sit up, and right there you didn't feel sleepy anymore... but aroused.