2018

I just finished the entire Diabolik Lovers, from season 1 to 2. I finished it off along with the end of the year, make sense, and all I could say? WOW. Cue huhuhu because of the More Blood ending.😭😂. I shed bottomless tears. For real. Um, I dunno, maybe it's because of Azusa's line: "You are our precious Eve." that I couldn't stand it anymore I cried from there onwards. I mean, I know some of you didn't find it as great as me to think that the ending was a VERY SHORT one, goodness-But whatever okay? It's still Diabolik Lovers👍👊💪.

I'm telling you right now ladies: the fact that the Mukamis wholeheartedly accept the fate of them not ever becoming the Adam, IS HEARTBREAKING. And even if they don't have that chance, Yui will always be their Eve. I mean isn't that sweet? And touching? And overwhelming? I couldn't get over that moment I replayed that scene for over 3 more times. And when I thought I've watched enough I found myself crying out loud just like the first time I did. Yup. I'm officially crazy.

But seriously, The Mukamis were practically rejected but they didn't show any disappointment or whatever, just acceptance. God that's the word of the year, acceptance. AND UNDERSTANDING. Those guys just understood. And yeah that's pretty much it. I love the cliffhanger, the "let's begin" thingy, coz it just means that there's more for the fans to wait for and it'll be worth it. All questions will be answered. It's not that bad, it's all good. For me.

Best reverse harem anime ever😍