Dominate

He's a certified playboy. Really, he is. He thought of love as fun, that it's all pleasure you could give and take from it. Now how interesting things would be if you turn it the other way around? What would it feel, for Laito the playboy, to be played? "Y/n..." He slurred, hugging your naked body against his bare one. Well, you were dressing up for school when Laito suddenly appeared out of nowhere, teased you with your half unbuttoned uniform until you ended up in bed. You felt his warm hands rub up and down your thighs and waist, and even before his touch could get more sensual, you break free of his hold, getting up from bed. Of all the girls Laito had done it with, or make it in general, Laito feels you dominated him more. That instead of you chasing him, you had him chase you. Everything was exactly the opposite. "You wasted my time." You snapped, putting your uniform back on which aroused the vampire laying in your bed. But you smirk, "I enjoyed it, though." You said, walking back to him and giving him a quick kiss. You soon walked out, unaware you left Laito wanting more. He knows you're toying him. He knows the moves enough. But as he follows your disappearing figure... he knows he's enjoying the game.