Right Way

It's not only his looks and his personality that made you love him. It's not all about his history may it be with his mom or the fact that he was once a perverted vampire. It weren't just those. It's also because of his talent. His talent of playing a piano. You never actually pegged Laito to be the one who could play the said instrument, all you thought he could ever be was a playboy. Then you heard him. The first time the first melody blew your mind, you swore you fell for him deeper. You never knew what hooked you, how he got you hooked—or how his music hooked you at all, but there was something in the way he plays, that warms your heart, that calms your soul. There's distinct something, there really is, and every time his fingers would gently glide across every keys, every time he would close his eyes to feel the music, it's as if he becomes a completely different person. Like he's free in that moment. Like he's someone far better than he already was. With you. To Laito, playing piano with you right beside him makes his music more fascinating. That to him, he would play so long as it can put a smile on your face. To express his love, feel his love. Even in the right way.