Love And Hate

"Let me steal this moment from you, Bitch-chan~.", there he coos again. There he is again, hypnotizing you, fooling you with his words, touch and perfectly deceiving looks. You're feeling it again. And that's all you would ever feel for him. Love, hate. You hate him, head to toe. His perversion, cockiness and handsomeness you just want him out of your life. But contrary to that, you love him, inside and out. You love him with all your heart you just want him all your life. It fills you up, yet with every touch he'd leave you hanging midair. With every i love yous there he would leave you, with his countless girls. Every irresistible kiss, he'd be flirting with all his girls the next second. And even if he hurts you over and over again, at the end of each day he'd come up to you with that smile he knows was your weakness. And you'll give in. You'll submit. Love and hate is a completely different feeling that seemed neutral every time he's around. You may never explain your hate for Laito, but likewise your love for him is unexplainable. Before you could even break free, he had captured your lips in a mesmerizing kiss. Stupid, you thought, more to yourself than to Laito as you kiss him back.