Soft

Sugar cubes only reminds you of one person. Gardening, too only reminds you of one guy, and brown hairs only reminds you of one vampire: Yuma. It surprises you how his likings differ from the way you look at him on the outside, how he sometimes turn into a completely different person once he reveals a glimpse of who he is. But through it all, you know that's not who he really is. There's more, he's more, and he has yet to give you, show you more. You dislike him actually. You had disliked him right when you first heard of him. Him being sadistic and rebellious and violent ate you up that you didn't ever plan to be involved with him. But then you slowly get to see his soft sides, the way he cares, and you just... melt. And it led you together. You don't know how it happened but you're now his. You can't remember how but he's now yours. Being your lover is a new thing to him, something he have never tried. But being your lover is certainly not a hard thing, something he can easily show. Yuma may be as tough as a rock, but when it comes to you he's as soft as a grass.

~

I hope you get that part: as tough as a rock, as soft as a grass. I associated his gardening with that. And you can also add Human by Christina Perri in the playlist, starting from here. It fits, really.