His World

It was always that stuff toy. Always that plushie bear he gives all his attention to. You didn't know you had started hating his Teddy, his beloved Teddy, and everytime it hits you deep in the bones, it always disappoint you. You know just how sentimental Teddy was to that purple haired teen, what that Teddy meant to his lonely world. You understand, it was crystal clear. But sometimes it's too much. He always hugs it, he always talk to it. You feel out of place everytime you're with him. Anytime, anywhere he always hold that thing on his arms....when he should be doing all of it to you, his girlfriend. One time as you both sit on the floor beside his bed, he was snuggling Teddy. With closed, contented eyes he was unconsciously stroking the toy's arms. You inched away from him, collecting your knees up as you curl into a human ball. He noticed this, and he opened his violet eyes. "What's wrong?." He whispered in the dark. There was a long deafening silence, then you speak. "Teddy's more important, is he?." You mumbled, surprising him. Then he did the unimaginable. He paid no attention to Teddy, letting it drop on the floor as he gathered you in his strangely warm arms. "...but you're my world."