Chapter 2

Mal POV
I got ready for the day

Mal POVI got ready for the day

I did my hair and makeup. I walk downstairs and into the living room. I pick up my phone and called the doctor. I made a doctor appointment to check how far am I. There is only one doctor on the Isle of the lost and she scared of most villains that live here. I walk back to my room and walk harry up. I heard my phone go off. I walk over to the table and grab it. I look at the number and it's Carlos number.I pick up the phone and answer it. I replied Hello he replied Mal where are you, I replied I'm on the isle of the lost, he replied why are you on the isle of the lost, I replied because I caught ben kissing Uma and it hurt me really bad, he replied oh mal I'm really sorry that you have to see it, I replied it's okay, he replied are you coming back? I replied I can't because it's just too awkward for me to face ben again, he replied oh I get it.

Harry Hook POV
I watch Mal talk to Carlos on the phone. I keep watching her until she hands up the phone. I ask are you okay? she replied not really because the gang wants to come get me. I replied Do you want to go with them or stay here? She replied I want to stay here with you and the baby. I replied are you going to tell Evie, Carlos, Jay, Ben that you are pregnant? She replied Yea I will tell them when they come here later.  I pull her into my lap and kiss her neck. I wrapped my arms around her and my other hand on her stomach. I ask what time do we have to be at the doctor to check on the baby. She replied 10:30. I replied Okay it's 10:20. I got up from the bed and put my coat, hook on, my hat. I walk outside with mal handing my hand. I walk into the doctor office with mal behind me.

Mal POV
I got in front of Harry while the doctor calls us back. I followed the scare doctor back into a room. I lay down on this table thing. I pull my shirt up a little. I watch the female doctor put gel on my stomach and move the stick around.I watch the screen while she founds the baby. I see a black dot pop up on the screen. I ask what is that? She replied that is your baby. I ask why is it so little? She replied because You are only 6 weeks long and it will get bigger. She hands me a paper towel and I wiped the gel off my stomach. I watch her go over to the printer and get the picture of the baby. She hands me the ultrasound picture. I say goodbye and walk out.  I walk back to the house with the picture in my hands. I opened the door and set the picture down on the counter. I take off my leather jacket and boots and sit down on the bed.
BEN POV
I watch Evie walk out of the room. I put my head in my hands. I don't know what to do and I really want Mal back in my life. I get from the chair and walk out the door. I walk down Carlos and Jay's room and knock on the door. I walk into the room and sit down on the bed. I ask are we going to get mal back? They replied Yea we going to get her back? I ask when are leaving. They replied right now. I watch the boys and Evie and put on their jackets. I followed them outside and with the keys to the limo. We are coming to save you Mal.

MAL POV
I was walking to the restaurant with Harry's hand in mine. I walk through the doors while Harry goes to the back. I sit down at one of the tables. I heard the kitchen doors open. I look up and see Harry coming over here with food in his hands. I watch him put the food on the table. I watch him grab a seat and sit down with me. Soon later I finished my food. I was about to give the money to him. But he cut me off. I watch him get money out of his pirate coat and hand it to Gal. I walk out of the restaurant with Harry following behind me. I reach my apartment. I opened the door and take off my boots and jacket. I walk to the bathroom to take off my make up. I pull up my blonde in a ponytail.

Harry Hook POV
I watch Mal go into the bathroom. I took off my coat and my hook. I heard the bathroom door and I see mal come out with no makeup on and her hair pulled up. I watch her walk over to the bed and sit down by me. I watch her grab my hand and put it on her still flat stomach. I pull her into a kiss while my hands still on her stomach. Soon later I pulled back. I get up from the bed and take off my hat. Later that Night. I put on a shirt and sweatpants. I walk over to the bed and lay down. I wait for Mal to come to bed. I was about to fall asleep when mal finally came to bed. I watch her get into the bed and turned the lights off. I watch her moved closer to me and snuggle into my chest. I rand my fingers through her hair. I watch her close her eyes. I kiss her head.

 I kiss her head

Before I close my eyes

Before I close my eyes. I move down to her stomach and pull up her shirt a little. I kiss her stomach and whisper to the baby .goodnight baby and love you ❤️