Chapter 131

(36 weeks )

Better ability to breathe. As baby descends into your pelvis, your lungs will have more space, and you'll be able to breathe more deeply.

Pelvic discomfort. ...

Trouble sleeping. ...

Heartburn. ...

Swollen ankles and feet. ...

Changes in vaginal discharge. ...

Braxton Hicks contractions.

Mal POV

Harry had told me that It would be fine
If Harry and I and the kids go to Ursula Restaurant to have lunch with Uma and her daughter.

Since Uma and I are friends now and everything is good with us, Plus I'm married to her first mate and have kids with him.

Also, have would be fun for skarlet have a friend around her age.

( Ursula Restaurant)

I walk inside the restaurant with Skarlet on my hip.

Harry is holding Damian's hand
said.

Guys, You made it Uma said.

Wow, You look like you about to pop, Uma said.

Yeah, I want them out already, I said.

Food is ready, so let goes eat, Uma Said as she picks up her daughter and puts her on her hip.

( One Hour Later )

The food was good, I think that the twins like it, I said as I rub my nine-month belly.

So do you want any more kids after the twins are born, Uma said.

One more like another princess, Harry Said with a huge smirk

Uh Hell No, I'm not getting pregnant again after the twins are born, I'm done with having kids Four is enough for us, If you try to get me pregnant again Harry James Hook, You will be having problems, I said.

Uh, I will give a couple of months after the twins are a couple of months old, you will have baby fever again for the fifth time, Harry said with a smirk .