Chapter 35

Mal POV
Okay baby Boy lets get you ready for the day since I'm going to see Evie again and you are staying with your daddy today I said .

I bent over the crib to pick up my seven month old baby boy .

You are getting so big I said as I lay him down on the changing table and take off his dirty diaper and clean him .

There you go all nice and clean I said as I grab his outfit.

I leave the shoes off and put socks on him .

Let's get you into your car seat I said as I lay him down in it and buckle him up .

I grab his diaper bag and his car seat .

( Uma Restaurant)

Hey Babe What are you doing here Harry asked ?

I'm going to see Evie again but I need you to watch our son and please keep him away from Gil I said .

Okay and If Gil does anything I will Hook Him Harry with a Smirk .

Ik but here you go I said as I hand Damian car seat to him and kiss his forehead I said as I kiss Harry on the lips .

Bye Baby and say bye to Mommy Harry said as he shakes Damian little hand at Mal .

Bye Love you guys I said as I walk out of the restaurant.

(Harry POV)
I watch Mal leave the restaurant and I look at my son and see him playing with my hook .

Nope that isn't a toy I said as I move his little fingers from the hook .

He just look at me with a frown before it turn into little smirk as he grab my hook again .

You are so much like me I said .

Let's go see what Uncle Gil is doing I said as I walk into the back of the restaurant.

Gil eating eggs again .

Those eggs aren't going to make you stronger I said with a smirk

It help my father , It will help me Gil said with a grin .

Yeah keep telling yourself that Gil I said .

I got a gift for little Damian Gil said as runs to get it .

It better not be a real sword Gil , he too young for one now but when get's around Seven I said .

It's not a sword but I need Damian for it, Gil said as try to grab Damian from me .

Okay Here Damian but anything happens , I will Hook you Gil and this time I mean it , I said .

Yeah Yeah Gil said as he leaves with Damian in his arms .

Five Minutes Later

Here is Damian Gil said with a smile

Aw my son dress as a pirate I said with a grin

Aw my son dress as a pirate I said with a grin .

Here you go Gil said as he hands Damian to me .

How did you get him into this , bc Mal can't get him into a costume without him crying I said .

Well I give him a toy sword to play and I mean by play ,Damian hitting me with it on the head more then once and trying to stab me in the eye with it Gil said .

I just laugh and before my face turn into the biggest Smirk .

Hey have you seen my watch that I stole today from a lady Gil said .

I look at Damian and see the watch in his hands .

Damian has it Gil , I said with a smirk .

Hey how did you get that Gil said .

He must had stole it from you when you weren't looking I said .

Damian is starting to act like you and it's scares me now bc I thought one Harry was bad but now two , I'm doom as hell Gil said .

Yep I said with a smirk .

He is seven months old and already stole his first watch and try to attack me with a toy sword Gil said .

Ik and it's funny as hell I said with a grin .

I need my watch back Damian , Gil said .

Damian started to mumble and giggle at the same time .

He saying that it's mine now Gil and you aren't getting it back or you can get hook by my dad for making me cry I said with a smirk .

No thanks you can keep it Gil said .

I just laugh .

Now I'm terrified of both of you bc I'm scared if I make him cry , I would get more then Hook Gil said .

Yeah I would do more then Hook You if you ever make my son cry I warned him .