Chapter 70

( 36 weeks )
Better ability to breathe. As baby descends into your pelvis, your lungs will have more space, and you'll be able to breathe more deeply.
Pelvic discomfort. ...
Trouble sleeping. ...
Heartburn. ...
Swollen ankles and feet. ...
Changes in vaginal discharge. ...
Braxton Hicks contractions.

Mal POV
I was getting ready to go see my friend Talia the daughter of the nogitsune.

I slip on black leggings and long Supernatural shirt and I pull my purple hair up into a ponytail.

I slip on my boots, I walk into Damian Nursey and over to his crib.

Hey Baby Boy, I said as I pick him up and carry him over to the changing table.

I unbuttoned his onesie from last night and take it off him and I throw it in the dirty laundry.

I take off his dirty diaper and throw it in the trash can, I grab a new diaper and the wipes, I start to clean him and I put the new diaper on him.

I grab a onesie that says Big Brother Damian on It.

I put little black leggings on him as I grab white socks as I put them on his feet.

After I finish dressing him, I put him on my hip as I grab Slappy with my other hand.

I walk out of Damian Nursey and into the living room.

I turn the lights off and I lock the door as Damian and I started to walk away.

( Talia House )

I knock on the door, Come In Talia said behind the door.

I walk in and I slip my boots off.

Hey Talia, I said as I sit Damian down on the floor.

Mal, It's so good to see you again, Talia said as she pulls me into a hug.

Same I said.

Damian got so big, Talia said.

Yeah, He is growing like a weed, I said as I run my hand threw his hair.

Wow, Your Glowing in your pregnancy Talia said.

Thank You, I can't for this pregnancy to be over and her to be here already, I said.

It's a Girl, Talia said.

Yeah, We are going to name her, Skarlet Grace Chole Hook, I said.

A beautiful name, Talia said.

Thanks, I said.

I see that Harry got damian a  new friend to play with it, Talia said pointing at Slappy in Damian Arms.

Yeah That slappy from Goosebumps 2, I said.

He looks really great, Damian really loves him, Talia said as she points at Sleeping Damian holding Slappy in his arms.