Chapter 54

( 19 weeks )

fatigue.

frequent urination.

weight gain.

enlarged breasts.

dark line down your abdomen.

trouble sleeping.

headaches.

dizziness.

Mal POV

I was eating fish sticks and fries at Ursula Restaurant, while Harry was talking to Gil.

I think that I'm a having boy since I keep on having craving for fish stuff, I said to myself and take another bite out of my food.

It sounds like your wife is having more than one baby, since all the food that she eats all the time here, all the food she eats is gross, Gil said.

I stop eating my food and look down at my stomach, I was never this big when I was pregnant with Damian, or Gil thinks that I'm getting fat during this pregnancy, I said as a tear runs down my cheek.

I was hoping that anyone didn't catch me crying but Harry saw the tears run down my face.

Honey, What's wrong, Worried Harry said as he rushes over to me.

I think that Gil thinks that I'm a huge fat pig and all I do is eat, I can't help to cry, I'm sorry it's the mood swing and I'm sorry that you have to deal with this, Harry, I was never this freaking big with Damian, I said while the tears still going down my face.

Honey, Don't listen to Gil, Your beautiful and we are in this together to the end and you have craving and who cares about Gil, you are eating for two now and the baby needs it's and you will always be beautiful to me and nothing will change that, Harry said as he kisses my forehead and wipes the tears with his finger.

Thank you for making me feel better, I said as I wrapped my hands around him.

Ur welcome Honey, now I'm going hooked Gil for making my queen cry, Harry said with an evil smirk and dangerous look into his eyes
.

I was picking at my nails when I heard a scream coming from the kitchen.

HELP I'M GOING TO GET MURDER BY HARRY, GIL SCREAM AS HE RAN.

IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOU , GIL, I'M FREAKING HOOKING  YOU FOR MAKING MY WIFE, CRY, HARRY SAID AS HE CONTINUE TO CHASE GIL IN THR RESTAURANT.

I just started laughing as I watch Harry chased Gil around the tables, threatening to kill him.