Chapter 79

Harry POV

I was watching skarlet sleep in my arms, she moves closer to my chest.

I look up from sleeping skarlet in my arms to see Damian in the floor playing with his fake hook.

I had stolen a fake one since my hook is too dangerous for him to play with, Mal would kill me if I let our son play with my hook.

Okay, Honey, I'm leaving to go see my friends, Mal said as she kisses me on the lips, & she kisses skarlet and Damian on the head.

Honey, Damian has his shots today, I'm just reminding you for today, Mal said before she walks out the door.

It's like your appointment is around 10:30 am and It only 9:30 am, I said.

Let's get you ready, I said as I lay down skarlet in her swing, I turn the music on and cover her with the blanket, I grab the baby monitor and put click it on my belt.

Come on let's get you dress, I said as I bent to pick up Damian, I put him on my hip.

I walk into Damian Nursey, I lay him down on the changing table, let's get that dirty diaper off you, I said as I unbuttoned his onesies and throw it in the dirty clothes.

I grab a new diaper and the wipes, I take off his dirty diaper and throw it in the trash can, I grab the wipes and clean him.

I raise his legs up and put the clean diaper on him.

I change him into this

I put him on my hip as I walk out his nursery and back into the living room

I sit him back down on the floor and let him watch tv again, as I pick up sleeping skarlet.

I walk to skarlet nursery and I gently lay sleeping skarlet down on the changing table.

I had quickly changed her diaper without waking her up.

I take off her onesie from last night.

I change her into this.

I gently pick up still sleeping skarlet and move her over to my right arm

I grab her car seat and walk out of the nursery.

I walk back in the living room, I sit the car seat down, I gently lay skarlet on a pillow as I unbuckle the car seat.

I pick Skarlet up and lay her down in the car seat and buckle her in.

Come on Damian, It time to go, I said as I put him on my hip as I pick up Skarlet car seat.

( Hospital Isle)

Hello Harry, Dr.Doherty said.

Hey, We are here bc Damian has appointed for his shots again, I said.

Okay, just follow me back into a room, Dr.Doherty said as she leaves.

I follow her into a room, I sit Skarlet car seat down on the floor.

Just sit Damian down on the table, as I go get the shots, Dr.Doherty said before she leaves the room.

Let's take off your shirt, I said as I help him out of his shirt.

Okay is Damian ready, Dr. Doherty said as she walks in the room with two needles on the tray.

This will only hurt for a second, Dr.Doherty said as take the cap off the needle.

1 2 3 Dr.Doherty said as the needle goes in.

Damian started crying.

It's okay buddy, you're almost done, I said.

Okay, you have one more go, Dr.Doherty said as the needle goes in .

Okay, you are done, Dr.Doherty said as she hands Damian candy.

I put Damian Shirt back on him