Chaper 101

Harry POV

So Today, You and I get a free day from the kids, I said.

Yay, I get you for my self before Skarlet was born,  Mal said as she eans into kissing me on the lips.

You're Excited, I said as I lean in to kiss her back.

Heck Yeah am I, Mal said as she jumps on top me and throwing my coat and hook on the floor.

(Smut )
I pushed her down onto the bed, my knee between her legs. I assaulted her neck with a trail of kisses, working my way up to her jaw.

Mal hands reached up to caress the tight muscles in my back, working their way under my shirt, pulling it over my head. I lifted the hem of her shirt impatiently and Mal laughed, tugging it over my head.

I kissed her stomach, biting in places making her squirm. There was a loud cough behind me, making her jump.

I  turned to see Talia standing there and covered her bare skin with my shirt. Mal put my shirt on and flopped onto the bed.

‘Sorry,’ Talia said, leaving the room.

‘It feels like we never get any time to ourselves anymore.’ Mal said. I  laid my head on her stomach and Mal ran her fingers through my hair. I  suddenly jumped up and pulled her with me.

‘Let’s take a shower, ’ I whispered in her ear.
I led her to the bathroom.

‘Why the sudden urge for a shower?’ Mal asks.

‘Because we won’t get interrupted.’ I pulled her to me and kissed her lips, lifting the shirt over her head. I knelt down kissing her stomach as I went and unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them down over her hips.

pulled at my shirt, awkwardly lifting it over my head. I undid her jeans and pulled her back to me. My tongue danced into her mouth and she pushed me into the shower.

I lifted her and pushed her against the wall of the shower, her legs wrapping around me. The rest of her clothes disappeared as I pushed into her. I and Mal lost yourselves in each other.

Mal sat curled up in My lap, breathing heavily. I  reached up and turned the shower.

‘My fingers arepruneyy,’ Mal said. I kiss her fingers and she laughs.

‘We should take showers more often,’ I say. ‘Why didn’t I think of this sooner?’

‘Because you were thinking with your upstairs brain before,’ Mal smirk and kiss my lips as she pulls me closer.

( End of Smut )

Um Mal We have a problem, I said with worried in my voice.

What Wrong, Mal said she raises her head from my chest.

I forgot the condom, I said.