Chapter 90

daisywilliams9
Maleficent POV
I'm going to surprise my daughter by seeing my new granddaughter.

I let's see if this one looks like daughter or son of captain hook, I just have a feeling that my granddaughter is going look like Harry, the kid of freaking idiot captain hook.

I disappeared into her nursery, I look around the nursery and see a big S on the wall, what does that mean, I said.

Until I saw what it means, Skarlet Grace Chole Hook, I said.

Hook Son had great taste in names for his daughter, I said.

I peek over the crib where my granddaughter was sleeping at, I see that she has a head full of brown hair like Hook's Son Harry, I have another feeling she will have Harry's Eyes.

Until I heard a Cry from the crib
.

I peek over the crib again, I see Skarlet crying her eyes out, sh sh it's okay, I said as I pick her up and rocked her, finally after a couple of minutes she finally stop crying, she stares right back at me with her big blue eyes, like Harry's.

Hey Skarlet, I'm your grandmother Maleficent, I'm going protect you and keep you safe and you will have me wrapped around your little finger, I said.

I have a little gift for you and I really think that you will like since it is really cute.