Chapter 44

( 9 weeks )

Mal POV

I was woken by my bladder killing me. I get up from the bed and run to the bathroom to use it.

I wash my hands and walk out of the bathroom.

I crawl back into the bed but before I went to sleep again but first I look up symptoms.

nausea or vomiting.

frequent urination.

tender or tingly breasts.

fatigue.

dizziness.

irritability or unexpected emotions.

heartburn or constipation.

food aversions or cravings.

Mal you okay, Tired Harry asked?

I'm fine but my boobs hurt and every five minutes I have to pee and the morning sickness, I know that you're busy with the restaurant and I have to take care of Damian and It's hard when I bend down my boobs are sore, I said.

Mal why didn't you tell me, that you have sore breasts and I can't stop the morning sickness but we can try something to make you better, Harry said.

You don't have to do that, I said.

Ik but I want to and I will so, bc I'm your husband and your pregnant again so I will be taking care of you while with this pregnancy and you can't stop me, Harry said while smirking.

Okay do whatever you wanted hooky, I said.

You're lucky that I love you, Harry said joking.

Haha, Hooky, we are married so you can't get rid of me that easy, I said.

I love you, Harry said as he pulls me into a kiss.

I love you too, I said against his lips.

And I love you, Harry said as he kisses my stomach.

I rub my hand in his hair as he continues to kiss and talk to the baby.

Mommy and I can't wait to meet you, Harry said.

When you do get here, boy or girl, I'm going to teach you to flirt or steal stuff, Harry said.

Hey! I said as I smacked him behind the head.

Ow! Harry said.

But I don't need you to flirt bc you already have beautiful women, your mommy, that will love you so much, Harry said.

Aw Harry, I said as I continue to rub my hand into his hair.

Someone is happy, Harry said.

I'm just so happy and I love you so much, I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

I love you to Harry said again.

( This Photo is so Cute⬇)