Chapter 14

(18 weeks )
Song Gangsta
By Kehlani
Mal POV
I opened my eyes. I look over at the clock. I see that it's 10: 30, I pull the covers off. I climb out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom. (20 minutes later) I wrap my hair up in a towel, while I get dress. I grab a purple and green shirt and slips it on. I put on my black sweatpants since I can't wear my jeans anymore, because of my stomach. I start to comb my hair. I start to blow dry it . after it was dry. I pull it into a bun. I start to do my makeup for the day.I walk out of the bathroom, I walk over to the bed.I sit down on the bed, I grab my combat boots and slip them on.I get up from the bed, walk over to Harry side. I bend down and kiss him on the forehead. I walk over to the window and grab my leather jacket off the chair. I open the window and climb out of it. I walk down the street until I get to the doctors. I finally get there. I walk into the tent. I follow the doctor back to a room. I walk into the room, I  lay down on the table. Soon later. The doctor came in. I watch her walk over to me. please pull up your shirt for me She asks. I pull up my shirt so she can put the gel on my stomach. Have you had some symptoms she asks? I had trouble sleeping, swollen feet, leg cramps, backaches I said. okay, She said. I watch her move the stick around on my stomach. Have you felt the baby kick she asks? No, I haven't felt him kick yet. He should be kicking soon. Have you had any cravings? I have been craving salty foods, like popcorn, pretzels,potato chips I said. Well, he looks good and healthy she said. I watch her turn the screen off and get up and walk over to the printer. She came back with the pictures.

 She came back with the pictures