Chapter 136

( Flashback )
Warning Bad Language and Miscarriage and Evie being a bad friend

Mal POV
I still haven't told Harry that I'm pregnant with his baby, I'm pretty far along and I'm having a baby boy, wow me going to be a mom at 16 and Harry being a dad at 18 .

Evie had told me that She will always be here for me and the baby, I'm hoping that she will keep her promise.

I'm getting excited about this baby, I hope that you look like your daddy little one, I said as I rub my baby bump.

I really want to tell your daddy about your little one, I said as I continue to rub my baby bump.

I'm just scared so much that Harry will say I'm not ready to become a father If Harry does say that then I'm going to be a single mother, I said.

When you are born, I'm going to name you Harry Thomas Hook, I said .

( One Hour Later )

I was woken by abdomen pain and pain in my lower back and in my pelvis .

I grab my stomach and trying to stay calm, I get up from the bed, I look down at my self until I see my pants covered in blood and the bed covers.

I just miscarriage Harry Baby.

No No, I can't lose you, I said as I start to cry.

I grab my phone and text Evie.

Come Home Now!!

It's Emergency!!

4.24.12 My baby boy went to heaven at 6:20 Pm

Evie never text me back, I try calling her but she won't pick up, why did she tell me that she would be here for me no matter what.

I would never dream that I need this person .

Uma .

I push called on her number .

Hello, Uma said .

Uma can you please come over to my apartment and bring Harry with you its emergency, I said .

Yeah Course Mal, What Wrong, I'm little worried, Uma said .

Just Come Over and You will see, I said before I hung up .

Mal! Mal! I'm really Worried!!, Uma said .

I'm so done with Evie now, I thought that she was my best friend but I guess that I was wrong.

Mal, It's Uma and Harry, Where are you, Uma yelled.

I'm in the bed room, I said.

Mal What is wro.. Uma said before she saw blood on my pants and the bed until it hit her.

Um, Harry, I'm going to talk to mal for a couple of minutes then you can come back in, Uma said.

Yeah, of course, Harry said before he leaves the room.

Mal, This is too much Blood to be a period, Did you by accident have a miscarriage, Uma said worriedly.

Yeah, I lost Harry Baby and Now Harry is going to hate me for losing his baby, I said still crying.

I'm guessing that Harry didn't know that you were pregnant with baby, Harry will not hate you, This isn't your fault Mal, It just happens, I'm here for you, Come On Let's get you clean up, Uma said as she helps me into the bathroom.

Now you are all clean up, It's time to tell Harry, I'm always here for you and now you need me and harry the most right now, Uma said

Harry You can come back in now, Uma said .

Mal What Wrong, Harry said as he sits down by me.

Um, I really wanted to tell you this but I was so scared how you would react to it, I said.

What was it Mal, Harry asked?

It turned out that I found out that I was pregnant at 16 and I'm was so scared to tell you bc We are so young and aren't ready but, I said.

Harry just looks at me.

Oh, Mal, I would have been happy if you had told me that you were pregnant, I have a feeling you need to tell me something else and it's not good, Harry Said.

Well, the baby was doing good, I had found out that it was a boy and I was going to name him after you Harry, The name was Harry Thomas Hook, but here is the sad part, It's turn out that I had a miscarriage and I lost your baby, I'm so sorry Harry, I said.

Aw Mal, It Okay, I'm here for you and It's not your fault, it just happens, I really love that you name him after me, I'm not leaving your side right now since you need me so much, We can always try again in the future when your ready, It will get better I promise, Harry said as He pulls me into his chest.

Thank you guys so much, I said.

Ur Welcome Mal, We are always here for you, Uma said.

I'm going to head back to the ship, Harry, You can stay as long as you want bc Mal needs you more right now than me, Uma said.

Thanks, Captain, Harry said

Ur Welcome Harry, Uma said before she leaves.

I'm going to stay here for a couple of nights, to comfort you and hold you and You need me the most right now, you are more important than the pirate gang, Harry said.

Aw, that is sweet of you to say, Harry, I said.

Mal, I never really say this but I think that it's a good time to say it, Harry said.

What, I said.

I love you Mal, Harry said.

I just look at him before a smile came upon my face.

I love you to Harry, I said.