Chapter 78

Harry POV

I was feeding Skarlet her bottle, While Mal was trying to get Damian ready but he was running away from her.

Damian Bruce Hook! , Get back here young man, Mal said as she chases after our son.

Harry, Damian takes his stubborn after you, Mal said.

I smirk.

Skarlet continues to drink her bottle until she was finally done with it, she drinks half of the bottle.

I put the spit rag on my coat ( The Coat he has on in the picture ⬆️⬆️) shoulder, as I lay Skarlet on my shoulder and I gently tap her on back.

I continue to pat her back until a big Burp was let out.

Most of the spit up was on the spit rag but some were on my coat.

Harry Hook The Scary Pirate on the isle and the big-time flirty, son of captain hook, just got cover in spit-up from his daughter, turn into a big huge softy only around my kids, not the isle, I will hook them, I said as I look down at my daughter Skarlet, I just smile as I lean down to kiss her on the forehead .

I sit her unfinished bottle on the table by me, same with the spit rag, I rock Skarlet to Sleep, She finally went to sleep, I lean back and lay her on my chest ( Omg Just Imagine that ❤️), I kiss her little head.

I look down at Sleeping Skarlet on my chest, I saw a peak of what Mal put her in .

The Scary Harry Hook Just Turn into a huge Softy by his own daughter, I'm really wrapped around her little fingers all right, I don't mind that at all, I'm just in love with my beautiful daughter and I'm just a softy for her &damian, I said

( Imagine Thomas Doherty with a baby, How Cute it will be)