Chapter 13

( 17 weeks )
Harry POV
I watch mal stomach go up and down while she sleeps.I smile as I run my hand up her shirt and start to rub her belly. I can't believe that she is having my baby. I thought her and Ben would be together. Until He cheated on her with my captain. I'm glad she is with me. I will treat well. When she was with Ben, She had to change. When she is with me, Mal does n't have to change who she is. Ben is stupid because He had the most beautiful girl in the world. I guess he didn't know that If, he knew he would not cheat on her.I Think her friends make it worst for her because. They said Ben sorry and that she should take him back.I know that she won't take him because it had hurt her and broke her heart. The next time I see prince ben, I will feed him to the sharks. I was pulled out of my thoughts. I looked over at Mal and see that she is sitting up and rub the sleep out of her eyes. I get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. After My shower. I walk out of the bathroom and back to the bed. I grab a shirt and pants, my coat and boots. I watch Mal walk into the bathroom , to take a shower . I walk over to the bed and sit down .

( Sorry that it's really short )