Chapter 96

Emaleigh POV

I was helping Jim Gordon with a case at GCPD.

Morning Jim, Miss Nygma, Harvey said with a chuckle.

Hey Harvey, I said as I went back to work.

Hey Jim, Why don't we give miss nygma a break, she has been working hard for the last days, Harvey said.

Emaleigh, why don't you go see what your dad is doing for a little while, Jim said.

Okay Sure, I said as before I left .

Here is Emaleigh Outfit

I was walking to my dad's room until I hear a yell coming from that room

Nygma, What have I ever done to you, a female scream.

What does that miss kringle bitch doing now to my father, I said as I open the door.

I walk inside and I see paper everywhere on the ground.

I see that my father was trying to talk to miss kringle but she just ignore him as always.

I watch her walk out of the room, I close the door and I walk back over to my dad.

Dad, are you okay, I asked?

Not Really, Princess, He said.

What Happen With You and Miss Kringle, I asked?

I had got her flowers and I was about to give them to her but it turns out that she has a boyfriend, He said.

Oh, Dad, I'm so sorry, I said as I pull him for a hug.

It's fine princess, He said.

I kiss him on the cheek before I get up and leave the room.

-------------------------------------------------------

Harry POV

Mal told me that today that she wants to go somewhere, the place that she wants to go to, I never heard of it.

It looks like we are in Gotham City, Mal said as she points at the sign behind me .

Why are we here for, I asked?

I just want to see what Gotham Like and I'm just sick of being on the isle, Mal said.

So The Nogitsune Daughter Talia is watching our kids until we get back from your little vacation, I asked ?

Yeah, Talia didn't really care for watching our kids for while, We are only here for a week, Mal said.

How Bad Can Gotham Be, I asked?

Idk but let's find out, Mal said.