Chapter 84

Mal POV

I was over at my friend Talia house.

Harry was watching Damian and Skarlet, while I spend some time alone.

So we got new neighbors today, Talia said.

Really, I said.

I heard that their names are Emaleigh Nygma and Ryder Cobblepot and they are from Gotham, Talia said.

Who are their parents, I asked?

Edward Nygma and Oswald Cobblepot, Talia said.

Let's go say hello to them, I said .

Okay let's go, Talia said as she gets off the couch.

We was about to walk out the door when we heard a gun go off .

Emaleigh POV

I don't like you, can't you get that through your freaking skull, I said as I wave my gun around .

Emaleigh, Emaleigh, Emaleigh, He said.

Enough! I said.

I kill Kristen Kringle for Love, He said.

What you want, the person doesn't want you back, how dare you go behind my back and kill that bitch Kristen Kringle who treated my father bad, I want to kill her, I said as I point my gun at him.

Edward, your daughter is doing the same thing that you did to me when I killed your crazy girlfriend Isabella, Oswald said.

Yeah, I never forgive you for that, I love her and you got jealous and you couldn't stand me happy with someone who isn't you, that you want, who doesn't want you, Edward said.

I did it for Love, Oswald said.

Shut Up, Edward said.

You killed her, my dad and I said at the same time.

The guns went off.

I grab Ryder bloodied shirt and look at him before I pushed him into the lake, I look over at my dad and see that he did the same to Ryder dad.