Chapter 66

( 32 weeks )
Constipation. Your growing uterus is cramping your bowels, making them sluggish and irregular. ...
Leg Cramps. ...
Faintness or Dizziness. ...
Hemorrhoids. ...
Colostrum (Leaky Breasts) ...
Itchy Tummy & Skin.

Mal POV

I was looking up CarSeats for The Baby, While Damian was in his swing watching the old Goosebumps show, The Night of the living dummy 2 was on.

Harry was in the baby room, he said that he has a surprise for me but I can't see it until it's done.

Couple more weeks before princess hook is here.

I'm ready for her to come out already I said as I rub my stomach where she kicks.

Mal the surprise is ready and I think that you're going to love it, Harry said as he helps me up.

Harry had let go of my hand before he opens the nursery door.

Here is the Surprise

Wow Her Nursey Looks Fantastic, I said as I look around

I said that as I got finished with it, Harry said.

What's does the S stand For, I asked as I look at on the wall.

I think that we should name our baby girl, Skarlet Grace Chole Hook, Harry said.

I love it and the name Skarlet sounds like a pirate name to me, I said.

Yeah, Pirate Skarlet has a great ring to it for her nickname, Harry said.

That Can be your nickname for her but My nickname for her is, Princess Hook, I said.

Let's see if she likes her name Harry said to before he gets down on his knees and rubs my stomach.

Hello Skarlet, It's your daddy speaking, Mommy and Me can't wait to meet you, Harry said as he kisses my stomach.

I was cut off guard by Skarlet kicking me hard in the ribs.

I think that she likes her name, I said.

Oh, I have another surprise for Skarlet, Harry said .

What is it this time, I asked ?

Here I will show you

Omg That Tiffany from Bride of Chucky, I said

Yep, and I thought that she will be great for Skarlet, Harry said.

She is really beautiful for a doll, I said as I watch Harry put Tiffany on the top shelf.

Come On let's get you into bed, Harry said as he takes my hand and we walk to our bedroom.

Tiffany POV

I come to life and I saw that I'm on top of a freaking shelf and I have no doubt to get down.

I climb down the shelf and I land on my feet. I grab the doorknob and I turn it and I walk out of the nursery.

I walk into the living room and I see a ventriloquist dummy on the living room chair, It looks like he alive.

Until he looks up from the spellbook in his lap.

Who are you Slappy asked as he moved closer to me?

I'm Tiffany, I said with a smirk on my black lips.

Well, Tiffany, My name is Slappy, He shakes my hand with his wooden one.

R.L. Stine Created You, I said.

How do you know that Slappy asked?

I have my ways I said.

Your The One Who Brought Halloween To Life, In Haunted-Halloween, I said.

It's nice to meet a fan of me, Slappy said.

I'm like a fan but I love your work and how you can make things come life and your monsters, I said .