Chapter 23

Mal

Damian is now one month and get bigger by the day .Every two hours I have to get up when Damian cry's like he needs to be changed or needs to eat . Ik that it's hard taking care of a baby but I'm glad that it's me because I have fell in love with my adorable baby boy .I haven't heard from Carlos , Jay , Evie in a long time . They think that I'm still pregnant with Damian .

since a new girl came to the isle her name is Talia . She is the daughter of a thousand year old spirit called the nogitsune (Teen wolf ) Her and I have been hanging out a lot since Harry is always gone . My favorite thing about Talia is that she has tattoos on her arm and she can turn into a Fox with nine tails.

She had came over yesterday to see Damian and stay like three hours . I had told her stuff that happen to me before I got pregnant with Damian like Ben cheating on me with uma and me leaving . I had asked her if she every have kids in the future . What she had told me was heartbreaking . She told me that she was pregnant with her first child while back and she wanted to tell her boyfriend Jason ( Dc Comics Jason Todd ) but he had got kidnapped by the joker and beat to dead by a crowbar . While she was telling me this I seen tears in her eyes and she told that she watch the building blow up with Jason inside of it . She had got so stress that she miscarriage her and Jason baby .

Talia told me that I'm really lucky have Damian and Harry in my life since she lost the love of her life and their baby that night . So I let her hold Damian all the time since I don't know what it feels like to lose your baby or the love of your life .