Chapter 22

Mal pov

I was woken by Damian crying. I look at the clock and see that's 12:30 pm. I'm coming Damian I said as I walk into his nursery and walk over to his crib and see him crying. I bent down and grab him out of the crib and check his diaper. that's what wrong him. I walk over to the changing table and lay him down. 

 mommy is going to make it better Damian as I take off his onesie and take off his dirty diaper but I cover him back up because I almost got cover in pee. are you trying to get mommy wet I said in baby voices as I watch him giggle . I take that as yes as I bent down and blow a raspberry on his stomach. 

I take off his dirty diaper and put in the trash can and I grab wipes and clean him really good and put a clean diaper on him. I walk over to the dresser and grab a black onesie. I walk back over to him and put him in it.

now you're a happy baby as I watch damian face turn into a big happy grin. I walk out of the nursery and into the kitchen and put him into the swing.  as I fit me something to eat. I watch him look around with his little green eyes.  

I grab the plate that has rice, beans, meat and I sit and start to eat it while I drank my third cup of coffee this morning. having to get up every two hours when he cries or needs feed or dirty diaper and my eyes are bloodshot because I only get like three hour of sleep every night. 

but it worth it and I love that little baby and I would never think that I will have this in my life but I will never let anything happen to him. he is my world and my friend's could never make me this happy.