Chapter 74

( 40 Weeks )
Mal POV

I was past my due date.

It seems like Skarlet Hook doesn't want to come out just yet.

My due date was September 3, Now It September 5.

Skarlet still giving you trouble, Harry asked?

Not really but I want her out already, I said.

She will come in the world when she is ready to be born, Harry said.

Harry, I'm 40 weeks pregnant and I really think that she is running out of room in my stomach, I said.

Ik Mal But If you want her out so bad, We have to try to get your labor started, Harry said.

Like What, I asked?

We can try Spicy Foods, That Might You Go into Labor, Harry said.

Fine Let's do it, I said.

Here you go Chili with Peppers and HotSauce together, Harry said before he feeds me a spoon of the spicy chili.

Couple minutes Later

I finish the whole bowl of Spicy Chili, But My Water hasn't broken yet.

Nope Spicy Foods didn't work.

Okay, Spicy Foods didn't work so Let's Try Sex, If This doesn't work, Then I'm taking you to the hospital, Harry said as His Scottish Accent Start to Come Out.

Harry James Hook Came You Butt Down, Ik that you worry about me but there is no need to start freaking out and taking full Scottish, So Fast that I can't understand you, I said.

Sorry Honey, But I'm just really worried about you since your past due and the baby still isn't coming, Harry, said a little calm down now.

We will find ways for the baby to come, I said.

Let's just try Sex and see if your water breaks or not, Harry said.

( Smut )

Harry Started To Kiss My Neck and Move Down to My Shoulders.

Come On Let's get this off, Harry said as he helps me with my shirt.

I slip my shirt off and throw it in the floor.

Let's get this off to, Harry said as unzipped my bra and throws in the floor.

Harry Come On, I cry out.

Harry was about to pull my leggings off.

I feel water run down my legs.

My water broke.

Harry Stop, I said.

What's Wrong Mal, Harry asked?

It's Time, My Water Just Broke, I said.

Finally, The Baby is Coming, Harry said before he helps me with my shirt.
( END Of Smut )

Okay, I got the diaper bag ready and the car seat to go, Harry said.

Harry Just get me to the hospital now as a contraction went threw my body, I said as I hold my stomach.

Okay Let's go but who will watch Damian, While we are at the hospital, Harry asked?

I already ask Uma if she can watch Damian, While We Go To The Hospital, I said.

Uma Harry sai as I cut him off by Yes Uma, Now let's go have a baby, I said.

( HOSPITAL On ISLE)

I blame you for this, I yelled at Harry as Another Contraction went threw my body again.

Harry was about answers me when Dr. Doherty came in.

How are we feeling Mal, Dr.Doherty asked?

Like I'm getting tear apart, I said.

Okay, let's see how dilated you are now, Dr.Doherty said before she puts new pair of gloves on.

Okay Can you Spread Your Legs A Little, Dr. Doherty asked?

I grab harry hand as I spread my legs a little.

You're about 3cm dilated, Dr. Doherty said as she throws her gloves away.

I'm going to be here all night, I said as I lay on the pillow again as Harry tries to Comfort me.

( Mal is in Labor but Skarlet is taking her sweet little time not coming just yet )