Chapter 127

(32 weeks )
Constipation. Your growing uterus is cramping your bowels, making them sluggish and irregular. ...
Leg cramps. ...
Faintness or dizziness. ...
Hemorrhoids. ...
Colostrum (leaky breasts) ...
Itchy tummy and skin.
Mal POV
I was woken by my stomach killing me like the pain was bad that I can not move from the place that I was in the bed.

I glance over at my sleeping husband.

It's okay, I said as I rub my belly and try to calm down the twins.

I might be Braxton Hicks contractions that I'm going threw bc It was never this bad when I was pregnant with Skarlet or Damian.

I continue to rub my stomach, trying to calm down the twins but it isn't working and I'm starting to get worried bc Ik that this is Braxton Hicks but Damn, I have been throwing this two times, now I'm pregnant with twins, it gets a lot more painful like worst then labor .

I never had anything Problems in my two pregnancies, until now me being pregnant with twins.

Now It scares me since I'm really far along in the pregnancy, I'm worried more about the twins.

What if they come out and there is something wrong with one of my babies, It would be my fault and I could never forgive my self, I would be depressed.

Thomas and Dylan, I can't wait to meet you guys, Your Daddy and I are ready to meet you guys, I really hope this time, you two will come out looking like me instead of your dad since your sister Skarlet is a spitting image of your daddy, I said as I rub my belly .