Chapter 28

Evie POV  

What am I going to do?  I stare down at the positive pregnancy test. Evie it's going to be okay Taila said as she rubs my back. I'm not ready to become a mother at 20 Taila I said. It's worth it evie and all the pain and the stuff like cravings, morning sickness, mood swings but at the end it all worth it when you hold your baby Evie, Taila said.   

Thank You Taila and you're right its really worth it when I hold my baby I said. Let's go the doctor to see how far you are Taila said. 

( Doctor Office )

Miss Queen The Nurse called us back.

Hello, Girls, I'm Dr.Urie  but please call me Brendon. Hi, I'm and this my friend Talia I said.

Its seem you here because you want to see if your really pregnant since you told my doctors that you took a pregnancy test and came out positive Brendon said.

Yeah, I miss my period this month I said.  Did You do anything  Sexual Brendon asked? 

Um Yes, I said awkwardly. before we get started Brendon said as He hands me a cup.

( Minutes Later )

Its seem like your pregnant Miss Queen Brendon said.

 I said. 

Here it is Brendon said as he points on the little dot on the screen , it looks like a tiny blip I said.

You look about six to seven weeks along Brendon said.

( Who Do You Think The Dad is of Evie Baby ?? )