Chapter 68/A/N

( 34 weeks )

Blurry vision. A combination of hormones, fluid buildup, and lack of sleep may make your vision seem a little “off.” ...

Fatigue. ...

Constipation. ...

Hemorrhoids. ...

Swollen ankles and feet. ...

Abdominal pressure. ...

Braxton Hicks contractions

Mal POV

I was stuck on the couch since I have swollen ankles, one thing it's sucks, I can't do anything that I want.

I'm craving hot wings with fries, I can't get up so, Harry has to get it for me.

Damian was on the living room watching the old goosebumps tv show with Slappy in his lap, the night of the living dummy 3 was on, every time there is a scary part comes on, Damian hides his face in Slappy Suit.

So I finally got the food that I was craving, I dip my fries in the hot wings sauce.

I let out a moan as I take a big bite of my hot wings.

( A/N ⬇⬇⬇)

So I'm pissed the fuck off, Dylan Sister Lauren Texted me this morning.

Lauren wanted me to tell Dylan, that She was sorry about his birthday, I'm not doing that, It's not my place to do that, It's her place.

She still hasn't told Dylan that She was sorry about lying to him yesterday, Ik how Dylan feels about his family now since what happened on his birthday, He wants nothing to do with them.

I don't blame Dylan for wanting anything to do with them, like not wishing Son/Brother a happy birthday and then lying to his face, For me that how you lose trust in someone and you can't ever trust them again and every word they say seems a lie to you.

So His Sister had the nerve to called me a bitch, Honey you haven't seen the bitch side of me yet and it isn't pretty, She told me that Dylan will be mad at me for speaking rudely to his sister.

I just laugh at that bc Dylan is so disappointed in his family, that he dislikes them right now and wants nothing to do with them.

I told his sister that I will block her and I did after I show Dylan the text from his sister.

Now Dylan and I are cuddling together and watching a movie ( Batman V Superman) My favorite since I love Batman and Dc Comics.

I love Dylan so Much and He makes me so happy and he will take up for me when someone says something bad about me.