Chapter 129

(34 weeks )

Braxton Hicks contractions. As you near your due date, Braxton Hicks contractions — also known as prelabor or practice contractions — are more likely to get stronger and occur more often. ...

Enlarged breasts. ...

Pelvic pain. ...

Swollen ankles and feet. ...

Constipation.

Harry POV

I was wide awake in the bed still, While Mal was fast sleep.

I turn over in the bed and look over at the clock and see that it was 4:20 am.

Heck, I'm wide awake now, I just need to stay up for the rest of the night, I said as I pull the covers off me.

I climb out of the bed and walk into Mal Spell /Working room.

I turn the light on and I see the bright purple walls.

I close the door and lock it.

I smile as I look around the room, Pics of me and Mal when we're kids Until I see an Ultrasound on the wall by the pics of us.

I walk up to the ultrasound and take it off the wall.

I see that it was old ultrasound from back then when Mal and I dated back in 2012 (Idk When they dated )

Mal was pregnant with my child back in 2012, I said.

I was going be a father at age 16, her being a mother age 15, I said.

I'm shocked bc I never knew that I got Mal Pregnant at age 16.

I look around for more ultrasound.

I see one, It says I'm a Boy on it.

I was going to have a son at age 16 back then, but after The Ultrasound I'm a boy, I could not find any more about it.

Until I see a book called In Memory of My Baby Boy Harry Thomas Hook you will be missed 04.24.12 Rip my angel 😇

Man, I wish that I knew that she was pregnant back then in 2012, I would have comforted her and told her that it will be okay.