Chapter 71

(37 weeks )
Pelvic pain or pressure. Is your baby sitting lower in your pelvis these days? ...
Shortness of breath. ...
Nausea. ...
Snoring. ...
Unstable on your feet. ...
Contractions.At 37 weeks pregnant, you could start to feel contractions that you might recognize as being similar to menstrual cramping.

Mal POV

I was in rushed to get ready, to meet Uma and her daughter, yes you heard Shrimpy.

It still weird for me that Shrimpy wants me to meet her daughter Abaddon.

I start to get ready

I pull my purple up in a ponytail

I left Harry a note, I kiss him on the forehead as I tiptoe out the door so I won't wake them up.

I was walking down the street of the isle, Uma told me to meet her at her Ship.

I arrived at Uma Ship.

I walk upon the ship and look for uma until I heard my name.

Mal!

I turn around, I see Uma and Looks like Her Daughter in her arms
.

( Uma and Abaddon Outfit )

Hey Uma, I said still weird out

You made it Mal, This is my Daughter Abaddon Harleen Ursula, Uma said as she shows me her sleeping daughter.

She is very beautiful and she looks just like you Uma, I said.

Thank You Uma said.

You look like you about to pop, Uma said.

I feel like it, I want this pregnancy to be over with, I said.

What are you having this time, Uma asked?

Girl, I said.

Congratulations and We both know that Harry isn't going to let any boys around her, Uma said.

Thank You, Yeah we are both right about Harry, not letting any boys around her like more chasing them with his sword or hook them, I said.

Uma and I let an out a little laugh just think about Harry being protected over his daughter and chasing or hook the boys on the isle, We sent each other a little smile.

Mal, I'm really sorry about taking Been from You, but being a mother has changed me a lot, I hope that we can be friends someday, Uma said.

Uma, I forgive you about Ben and You won't have Abaddon without him, Ik that you change a lot and I'm happy about that, motherhood looks really good on you, Uma, even I change since I became a mother to Damian and This Baby, I said.

Thank You, Mal, Uma said.

Your Welcome, I said.

So We are friends now, Uma said.

Yeah We are and You know that you want to give me a hug, Uma, I said.

Fine, You Win, Uma said as she hugs me for the first time in forever.

Now We are Friends, I don't call me Shrimpy ever again, Uma said.

Deal, I said.