Chapter 121

(26 weeks )

Bloating and gas. Your expanding uterus continues to put more and more pressure on your stomach and intestines, resulting in the bloating you probably feel. ...

Pregnancy brain. ...

Clumsiness. ...

Migraines. ...

Blurred vision. ...

Round ligament pain.

Mal POV
So my husband of one year just told me that he has five surprised for me.

Harry isn't the best with surprising me.

Come on Mal, I want to show you the surprised I have for you, Harry said as he grabs my hand.

Please close your eyes, Harry said as He puts his hands over my eyes .

You can open them now, He said .

I see .

Omg, I love it, Harry, I said

I'm glad that you like it, it took two hours and a half for me and Gil to get this done, He said.

What are the other surprised, I said?

I watch him roll up his sleeves Until I see two tattoos that says Skarlet and Damian.

Aw Harry, I love it, I said as I pull him into a kiss.

Wait I have two more to show you, He said as he pulls off his shirt.

I see two baby feet on both of his shoulders and under it Skarlet and Damian Birth.

Ever since you became a dad, you become soft, I said.

What being A dad did change me, I won't change that for the world but I'm only soft and cuddly around my family, then I'm back Scaring people and ready to hook them, He said as he pulls me into a kiss again.