Chapter 126

( 31 weeks )
Emma POV
Hello, My Love, I miss you so much, I said.

Emma, your back, Killian said.

Yep, I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying here, I said.

I miss you so much, honey, Killian said as he pulls me into a hug.

I miss you to, I said.

Mom? Is it really you?

I turn around, I see my son harry.

Yes, Honey, It's really me, I said with a smile.

Omg Mom, I miss you so much, Harry said with tears.

Aw, I miss you to my son, I said as I hug my now crying son.

I'm so happy that your back, Harry said.

I'm happy to be back with my family again that I miss like crazy, I said.

We had missed you like crazy to honey and we are so happy that you're here now, Killian said.

So what have I missed, while I was gone, I said.

Well, I'm now married and I have two kids and twins on the way, Harry said.

Aw, I'm grandmother, What are my grandbabies names, I said with a smile.

My son is name Damian, he is the oldest, I have a daughter names Skarlet, Harry said.

Aw, I can't wait to see them, I said.

You will be shocked when you see Skarlet, Harry said.

Why I said.

Well Skarlet is a spitting image of me, same with Damian but he has his mom's eyes, Harry said.

Aw, My grandbaby Skarlet looks just like my son, how adorable, I said.

Tells us about your wife honey, Killian and I said.

Well, She is the greatest Mother on Earth to Our kids, She has Purple hair and Green Eyes, Badass, I used to have a huge crush on her when I was young, Harry said .

I think Ik who is your wife, I said .

Who Mom, Harry said.

Maleficent Daughter Mal, I said.

Yeah How did you know, Harry said.

Mother knows best, I remember that you were crazy in love with her, when you was little you always saying that one day that I'm going to marry that girl, I said.

Mom! , Harry said.

What, Ik that you were crazy in love with Mal, I had always seen a look in your eyes, you only had this look when you were around Mal, I said.

True True.

I'm so glad that your back, you and dad are finally back together, This makes me so happy, Harry said.

Yeah, we love seeing are our son happy, Yeah I'm happy to be back bc I will never leave my husband and my kids never again as long as I live, I said before I pull my son into a hug.

It's had been some crazy years without you, Emma, but now you here and our family is now complete, Killian said.

Yeah, It's complete now, I said.

Mom, I love you, Harry said.

I love you to my son, I said.