Chapter 34

Maleficent POV
I'm going to play her little boyfriend Harry a visit.

I can't believe my daughter Mal is going marry Captain Hook son ugh my daughter being a Hook.

But my daughter is better with Captain fear Hook Son then Beast Boy, I have to like Harry since he got my daughter pregnant with his baby and She is really happy with him .

If I find out that my daughter isn't happy, I will feed him to tick tock the crocogator that took Captain Hook handoff.

But first I need to talk to Hook Jr before I disappeared.

( Uma Restaurant )

Ew, it smells like dead fish in here I said as I look around.

This Place hasn't changed a bit.

Harry Hook Come Here Now!

What is it Gil Harry said as he walk out but he sees that isn't Gil.

Maleficent Harry said shocked bc he never met Mal Mother.

Hello HookJr and Congratulations on the engagement to my daughter I said.

How did you know that I ask Mal to marry me Harry asked ?

I have my ways Hook I said.

Oh, Harry Said .

I'm warning you Hook if you hurt my daughter and my grandson I will put a death curse on you I said.

I would never hurt them Harry said.

You better not I said.

I'm not like my father Harry said.

I don't like your father, I really hope that tick tock ate him but I like you, Harry, my daughter is happy and that all matters to me I said.

Okay Harry said .

Next time you and Mal try for another baby tell me first that your planning to have another before you knock up my daughter again bc I didn't even know that my daughter was pregnant with damian I said .

Um ok Harry said while he is face is red .

Haven't you heard of Condoms or the isle doesn't have them here I asked ?

Omfg Harry said  .

It was nice meeting you Hook Jr I said before I disappeared.

What the hell was that Harry said.

Here you go, Harry, Gil said as he hands him a box of Condoms.

What the fuck Gil, Harry said.

What we don't need another pirate baby anytime soon Gil said before he got a slap behind the head from Harry.

Stay out of my damn business Harry said.