Chapter 81

Harry POV

I was feeding Damian his breakfast but instead of eating it, he is making a huge mess that I have to clean up later.

You know that I have to give you a bath for the second time today, I said as I give him another bite of his food.

He just smiles at me, then he slammed his hand down on the hair chair, the foods go over me and him.

I wiped the food off my face, with a towel.

Okay little spaghetti head, let's get you into the bath, I said as I take off the highchair top and pick up Damian.

I walk into the bathroom, I sit Damian down on the toilet, while I run the bathwater.

I added bubbles, I take off Damian diaper and throw it in the trash, I pick up Damian and sit him down in the water.

I grab a washcloth and add soap to it and I started to wash Damian body.

I grab the shampoo and put it in my hand, I add it Damian's hair and mix it in Damian's hair.

I rinse all the shampoo out of his hair, I grab the conditioner and put some in my hair, I added to Damian and I mix it.

I rinse the conditioner out of his hair.

I grab a towel and wrapped it around Damian.

I carry Damian to his nursery, I dried him off as I grab a new diaper and put it on him.

I grab a onesie that says daddy little trouble maker, I put it on him.

I brush his hair out, I grab the baby lotion and put some on him so he will smell good.

You are all good and clean and you smell good, I said as I pick him up and put him on my hip.

Let's see if you will take a nap like your sister, I said.