Chapter 67/A/N

(33 weeks )

back pain.

swelling of the ankles and feet.

difficulty sleeping.

heartburn.

shortness of breath.

Braxton-Hicks contractions

Mal POV

I was in Skarlet nursey, folding her outfits and socks.

Damian was here sitting on a blanket playing with Slappy.

I was pulled off guard by heartburn, I guess the spicy food that I had for lunch, wasn't a good idea.

I was watching Damian hold Slappy close to him as holds Slappy, like, he was a real child.

I  continue to fold skarlet onesies and I pick up a purple onesie that says Welcome to the World Skarlet Grace Chole Hook on it.

Oh, This is the one that you will be wearing when you get here, I said as I rub my stomach.

(A/N⬇⬇⤵⤵)

So My boyfriend had a fantastic birthday yesterday and He loves his surprise for his birthday.

We had a great time at the game and Dylan got to throw one of the balls at the game and he was so excited to pitch for his favorite baseball team.

After The Game, I took my boyfriend to a restaurant, He wanted to pay for the meals but I told him it your special day and it all about you and I'm paying for it
.

I have been texting and calling his family and his sister all freaking night and they didn't text me back once or try to call  me back I was so pissed that ni
get

his family and his sister told me that they were coming today to make up for Dylan birthday yesterday, but they didn't show up.

Now Dylan is Sad and Dis appointed about his family, and I will do anything make him happy and I just feel bad for Dylan, I love and Care about him so much.