Chapter 153

Harry POV
It's 1:00 pm, Mal is still in the bed asleep, I told her that it's going to take time for this to heal again.

Uma has the kids with her for the whole day, She understands what Mal is going threw.

I walk back into our bedroom, I walk over to the bed and watch her sleep.

Harry?

I look beside me and I see that she has wakened up.

Morning, I said.

I want you to lay with me, I need you right now, She said.

I crawl back under the covers, I face her.

My heart is broken, will it ever heal, She said as she moves closer to me.

It will take time, it will see hurt but not as a much, I will be here with you the whole time, I said as I wrapped my arms around her and pull her closer to my chest.

I love you, Harry, She said.

I love you to Mal, I said.

Where are the kids at, She asked?

Uma has them for the whole day, I said.

Good, I need one day without the kids, It just being Me and You, She said.

It's almost three clock and we are still in bed, I said.

We will get up in a minute but I just want to cuddle with you, I never want you to let me go, I want to stay in your arms, She said.

You can stay in my arms as long as you want to, I'm not planning on letting you go anytime soon, I said.

Every day, I keep on falling more and more in love with you, my love for you will never stop, She said.

Aw.

Same for me, My love for you, I do fall more and more in love with you each day, I haven't stop loving you since we were 16 Mal, I said.

I love you so much Harry, She said as before she pulls me into a kiss.

I love you too Honey, I said as I kiss her back .