Chapter 57

( 22 weeks )
Stretch marks. These scars are caused when your skin stretches so fast or so much that it actually tears below the surface. ...
Outtie belly button. ...
Increased sex drive. ...
Increased vaginal discharge. ...
Swollen hands and/or feet. ...
Backaches. ...
Hair growth. ...
Trouble catching your breath.

Mal POV

Harry wants Me and Damian go down Ursula Restaurant, Harry told me that he wants Gil to meet Slappy, but We are going to scare him by dressing up Damian, like Slappy.

I started to get ready

I pull my purple hair up into a ponytail and start to put my makeup on like foundation and eyeshadow and eyeliner and lipstick

I walk out of the bathroom and into Damian nursery.

I turn the light on and I see Damian up in his crib and with Slappy in his arms.

Good morning baby boy, I said as I pick up Damian, I sit Slappy down on the rocking chair.

I change Damian out of sleep outfit and change his dirty diaper and I throw away the dirty diaper and put a clean one on him.

I grab his outfit and put it on him

I put Damian on my lap, while I fix his hair like Slappy, Damian was just hugging Slappy, fearing that Slappy would break if he drops him on the floor

I take Damian off my lap, I sit him down in the chair, that I was sitting in, I grab the red flower and put it on Damian Suit like Slappy's.

Don't you look cute as an evil dummy, I said as I pick up Damian and put him on my hip, I grab Slappy and hand him to Damian
.

( Ursula Restaurant )

I walk inside the restaurant and look for Harry.

You made it, Harry said.

Yeah, Gil is going to be terrified when he meets Slappy and then look at Damian, I said.

I can't wait to see the look on his face, Harry said while smirking.

Gil, We want you to meet one of Damian new friend, Harry called out.

What is it, Gil asked? As he walks over to us .

Gil, this is Slappy, he is Damian new friend and he is a ventriloquist dummy, Harry said as he tries to hide his smirk .

Why the hell do you have that Creepy Dummy, Gil asked? As he looks away from Slappy.

Damian loves ventriloquist dummies, so we got him, Slappy, now he takes Slappy everywhere with him and he won't put him down, Harry said.

Now I'm going have nightmares for the rest of my life, thanks to Harry and Mal, please get that damn Dummy out of here, Gil said as he tries to grab Slappy out of Damian's arms, but Damian Smacks his hand when Gil tries to reach for his Slappy.

When Damian wasn't looking, Gil grabs Slappy out of his hands and ran back into the kitchen.

Damian starts Screaming and Crying as His face gets blood red and can't breathe as he continues to cry and wanting Slappy back.

Gil, I'm going to fucking hook your sorry ass, when I see you again, Harry said with Angry Look on his face before he slams his hook into the table and it breaks in half.

Slappy POV

This Moron is stupid in the head, for making my little Damian cry.

Stupid Creepy Dummy, Gil said .

I come to life.

Who are you calling Dummy, Dummy, I said .

Omg, The idiot said as he drops me.

I rolled over and turn my face to him, I get up from the floor.

This isn't real Gil said as backs away from me .

Oh I'm real and I'm alive, I said with a big grin on my face.