Chapter 46

( 11 weeks )
Mal Pov

I was on my laptop looking at Baby stuff.

I was looking at cribs but I can't choose one since I'm only 11 weeks along and don't know that sex of the baby yet.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I feel my lunch that I just had, coming up my throat, so I cover my mouth and run to the bathroom for the thousand times in this pregnancy.

This is worse when I was pregnant with Damian, bc It wasn't this bad, but I guess the second pregnancy is always harder on you.

I wiped my mouth with my hand. I get up from the floor and brush my teeth.

I walk back into the bedroom and lookup symptoms.

Breast growth. Your breasts may be a little larger now, and you can expect to see even more growth as your pregnancy progresses. ...
Increased vaginal discharge. ...
Dark abdominal line. ...
Leg cramps. ...
Fatigue. ...
Mood swings. ...
Morning sickness.

I close my laptop and got ready for the day .

( Ursula Restaurant )

I walk into the restaurant and look around for Harry Until I saw The daughter of the mad hatter, Bella running her arms down my husband.

I feel my eyes turning green.

That it' I said as I pushed Bella away from my husband.

Who the hell do you think you are, I'm busy here, Bella said with a smirk.

Those words went threw me, I'm now freaking pisses.

Then

SLAPPED!!

What the hell lady, you are crazy, Bella said as she holds her red cheek .

Your talking to the daughter of maleficent and the wife of Harry Hook , you better get your fucking hands off my husband before I snapped your pretty little neck of your and I'm not scared to do it while I'm pregnant, I said .

Bella just look at me and then ran out of the restaurant.

You better run, I yelled.

Mal what the hell was that Harry asked?

My mood swings are going crazy, when I saw Bella running her arm down your arm, I lost it and I'm only one that can do that, if I see her again, I will snap her pretty little neck or cut off her finger, I said.

You're Hot when you're jealous, Harry said while smirking .

Haha Funny, I said as I lay my head on his chest .