Chapter 3

(7 weeks )
MAL POV
I opened my eyes and look at the clock.I look over at the clock and see it's 10:30. I get up from the bed. I got ready for the day

 I got ready for the day

I walk into the bathroom. I brush my hair out and brush my teeth after. I start to put my makeup on. I pulled up my blonde hair into a bun. I walk out of the bathroom and back into the living room. I see that Harry is still asleep.I walk by the bed without walking him. I left him a not that I will be down at the restaurant for breakfast. I wrote come down there when you wake up. I kiss his forehead and climb out the window. I trying to be careful because I'm seven weeks and I don't want to lose the baby. I will be scared if I have a miscarriage. I walk down the road to the restaurant. I walk through the doors. I walk over to the tables and sit down.
Harry Hook POV
I opened my eyes and look at the clock. I rubbed my eyes and see that it's 12:30 pm. I get up from the bed. I look around for Mal but I can't find her. I keep looking than my eyes caught a note. I pick up the note and read it. I grab my coat and my hook and my hat. I walk outside and to the restaurant. I walk through the doors. I look around for Mal and I see her at a table. I walk over to the table and sit down by her.
Ben POV
I followed the gang to the limo. Skip to the Isle of the lost. I watch the boys covered up the limo. I followed them to an old apartment. I watch Jay grab a rock and throw it at a sign. I climb up the stairs. I walk into a big room and look around. I don't see Mal. I walk back downstairs. They ask well. I replied Mal not here. I walk past them then someone grabs me and puts their hand over my mouth. I black out as they carry me away.
HARRY Hook POV
I watch them carry away prince Ben. I heard them shouting ben name. I come out with a smirk on my face. I replied well well look who it is. They said, Harry. They ask where is ben. I replied the boys kidnapped and if you want to see him or Mal. Come to the ship at noon. They replied where is Mal.

I keep walking and to the ship

I keep walking and to the ship. I warned Mal about Carlos and Jay and Evie. I finally get there. I walk through the doors and see Mal at one of the tables.
Mal POV
I watch Harry come over here and sit down. I ask what wrong , he replied your friends are here with Ben , I replied WHAT!!! He nodded his head , I ask Where is Ben at on the ship , he replied prince Benny boo in the cellar .

 I ask what wrong , he replied your friends are here with Ben , I replied WHAT!!! He nodded his head , I ask Where is Ben at on the ship , he replied prince Benny boo in the cellar

I replied Okay with an evil smirked. I ask where are they at. He replied they will be here soon. I put my hand in his while his other hand is on my stomach. I pull him into a kiss. We pull back

I look up at Harry and smile

I look up at Harry and smile . I pull my hand in his while mine other hand is on my stomach with his . Then I heard the door open . I look up from Harry and see that it's Jay ,Carlos , Evie . I ask what are you guys doing here , they replied Mal please come back with us , I replied I don't want to and I'm happy here , they replied how are you happy about staying here , I replied because I have Harry with me , They replied why would Harry care . I was try not to cry when they said that , I replied me and Harry are together , They replied what about Ben and do you even care that you are hurting his feelings , I replied you think I give a fuck about Ben the fucker cheated on me with Uma that why I fucking came back on the isle of the lost .They replied Calm Down Mal why are you so mad , I replied you want to know why I'm so mad , they replied yes , I replied because me and Harry going to have a baby and I'm Pregnant right now , They replied are you joking about this , I replied I'm not joking about this and i pull up my shirt a little so they can see my seven week stomach , They replied are you keeping it , I replied Yes I'm am keeping it and I am really happy because I'm am going to be a mom in nine months .