Chapter 162

Mal POV
I finally got Harry to call me back, I do miss him and the kids like crazy.

He asked me when I'm coming home, I told him that I will come home soon.

Today is Lucy's first day of Kindergarten, I had to get her up at 5:30 am to catch the bus.

I had found out that Brahms is homeschool.

Harry asked for the address, I told him it, because I do want to see my husband again, I just been really busy with The Kids.

So Harry is coming up today, I can't wait to see my husband again, I miss him so damn much.

The Door Bell Rings.

I open the door and my Harry.

Omg Harry, I miss you much, I said as I pull my husband into a hug.

I miss you to Mal, He said.

I pull him into a kiss, I feel him kissing back.

So where are the other kids at, I asked?

Uma is watching them, He said.

Oh Ok, Come in, I said as I take his hand into mine as we walk into the house.

Wow, this house looks awesome, He said.

You have no idea, I said.

Nanny Mal?

Hey Brahms, What is it, I asked?

Is that the boy, you are babysitting, Harry asked?

Yeah, This is Brahms, I said.

Hi, Brahms said scared as he hides behind my legs.

He is shy and you are a new person that he hasn't met yet, I said.

Hi Brahms, My Name is Harry, I'm your Nanny Mal Husband, Harry said.

Hi, Brahms said.

He is a really cute little boy, Harry said.

Yeah, he is, I said.

Mal, when are you coming home, Harry asked?

Soon Harry, But I can't leave Brahms, He doesn't have anyone now so, I said.

This is because you had another miscarriage and you feel content with Brahms, Is that the reason why you don't want to leave him, Harry said.

Yeah, Harry, I do feel content with Brahms, After I lost our second baby, It just kills me inside, that why I don't want to leave him, I said.

I'm sorry Mal, I'm always here for you, I get it and I understand that you don't want to leave Brahms, Harry said.