Last time 2

Tom's POV:
It had been 5 months since me and Y/n ended well since she walked away from us I hated the idea of her being with anyone else I always told her that but within a month of being apart I saw she was dating some guy from her hometown I think they used to date awhile ago maybe when they were younger but that didn't matter I mean she wasn't with me anymore so I just had to get over it.

One day me and Harrison decided to head to London Just to do some shopping and some other bits so we made our way to London with Harrison driving I didn't really like driving anymore it was what me and Y/n would do all the time just drive for hours and talk. We arrived at Westfield and once parked we walked up to the shops.

"So what do you want to get?" Harrison asks as we wonder round aimlessly

"Not sure, maybe shoes let's go here" we walk into the Adidas shop where I wonder for shoes for a bit Harrison had gone looking in another part of the store when I finally see some shoes that I actually like so I bend down to get them when my hand reaches a women's I look up to apologise when I see it's Y/n

"Tom.." she breaths out she looked beautiful absolutely gorgeous and as I stand up straighter she does the same and I see a bump firmly on her stomach...she was pregnant.

"Y/n you're pregnant?"

"Yeah erm I-" she was cut off by some man coming behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist and over her growing bump it wasn't a big bump but she was definitely pregnant.

"Hey babe who's this?" He asks kissing her cheek as she smiles I just look at them awkwardly

"This is Tom...Tom meet Ben... Ben this is Tom" she awkwardly informs the both of us and he clicks to who I am and shakes my hand roughly clearly he didn't like me

"Oh you're the famous Tom" he scoffs

"Yeah" I mumble god why wouldn't Harrison come and break this up where the fuck is this kid???

"Well Tom maybe if you—"

"Ben don't!" Y/n snaps "go wait outside!" He looks at me once again before turning round to leave but he whispers something to Y/n first

"Nice guy" I laugh when Harrison arrives next to me a little to late

"Holy shit Y/n" he smiles pulling her in for a hug "Wow you look...Pregnant" there was a slight pause before pregnant.

"Yeah nearly 5 months" she nods making direct eye contact with me and that's when it hits me...this baby wasn't Ben's this was my baby

Your POV:
Nearly 5 months ago now I found out about my pregnancy the reason I ended things with Tom was due to the fact he didn't want a baby with me but now I was pregnant with his child and there was only one person that I knew would help me out and that was my old best friend Ben. He was a nice guy and he knew the truth but he promised to me that he would tell everyone else that the baby was his and we would just tell the world that me and Tom broke up earlier than we did. Me and Ben always joked about raising kids together but I guess this was going to really happen.

I was in possibly the most awkward situation ever i was face to face with Tom right now and I wanted to just tell him the truth but another part of me knew that he wouldn't want this baby So was there even a point?

"Well Tom maybe if you—"

"Ben don't!" I snap cutting him off after I left him I ran straight to Ben and cried over how I wanted a future with him but he just didn't want one with me and Ben kinda grew to hate him. "Go Wait outside" I inform him but before he leaves he whispers in my ear

"Do What you need to I'll always be here" he turns around and leaves the store. As I turn my head back to Tom I see Harrison by his side

"Holy shit Y/n!" Harrison giggles pulling me in for a hug and once I hug him his eyes can my body and stop on my bump "Wow you look—pregnant" the pause kinda made me laugh and I knew this could be a chance to tell Tom without actually telling Tom.

"Yeah nearly 5 months" I say looking directly at Tom hoping and praying he got the message and his eye widen I think he got it "Well I better go" I smile hugging Harrison and Tom awkwardly before turning around and leaving the shop.

About an hour later I was sat on a bench while Ben shopped some more my feet kinda hurt I mean fun parts of pregnancy as I sat looking around people watching I feel someone else sit on the bench I look round to see Tom eyes blood shot like he'd been crying.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I turn to him and sigh giving a slight smile.

"I was scared Tom, you didn't want a baby and at least if I didn't tell you a part of me could still hope you wanted it but if I told you and you rejected everything then I would have to live with the fact the man I love didn't want the baby we made" I say as the lump in my throat becomes clear as my voice breaks towards the end of the sentence

"It wasn't that I point blank didn't want a baby I just didn't want to plan to have one any time soon but if you're pregnant that I want to be a part of their life"

"Her" I say without thinking and then I look to him as he stares back at me in shock

"It's a girl?"

"Yeah 100% Healthy baby girl" I begin to cry and Tom does the same... god we must look like idiots.

"Please Y/n come back... if you don't want to leave Ben then I will just be the Dad on the weekends"

"We aren't actually together he's my best friend from school and I trust him over anyone to look after my baby after you"

"Then come home please come home Y/n we can look after this baby... our daughter together"

"You really will?"

"Of course" he smiles and I just lean in and hug him then I peck his lips

"I love you so much too" I smile

"What?" He asks confused

"That was the last thing you said to me before I left" Tom just giggles and kisses me once again.