Homeless

Life wasn't the kindness to you it had hurt you in many ways for one your mother had died when you were 15 and your dad never have being in your life meant when she died and your family turned their backs on you you where practically left completely alone and broke. You had been sleeping rough for just over 15 months now and it was possibly the worst moments of your lives.

You sat your back leaning against a wall your hands in the pockets of the jumper that had been on your back for the past 3 months you were freezing cold and just wanted some warmth. You just looked around watching the few people walking past when all of a sudden a dog comes running over and sits next to you.

"Hello there" you giggle stroking the dog as they jumped up to lick your face "hey girl" you smile, You had a dog for a few months but you gave him away to a better home he was your best friend but he deserved a life better than yours.

"Tessa!!" You hear a boy shouts as he stops looking down at you with a smile "Hey sorry she's just really needy" he giggles as he bends down stroking his dog

"She's beautiful" you smile

"Thank you" Whoever this boy was it didn't matter he was so cute and just looking at him made you blush. "It's very cold out don't you have a blanket?"

"No it was stolen"

"Oh" he sighs

"I'm sorry Here is your dog" you laugh letting go of Tessa but she stays put on your lap

"I don't think she wants to leave" he giggles "I'm Tom by the way" this was the first time anyone had ever been nice, Tom takes a seat next to you on the street

"Y/n" you smile looking to him

"So If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

"18" you nod

"Woah, you're seriously homeless?"

"Yeah I have been for the past 15 months" you nod as you stroked Tessa as well

"Would it be appropriate if I like rented you a hotel room or something" you raise your eyebrows looking up to him

"They're so expensive I can't let you do that"

"Trust me I can afford it" he stands up taking Tessa's lead as he holds his hand out for you to take with a slight hesitation you take it as he pulls you to your feet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It was luxury the hotel room was absolutely beautiful and you didn't know why this man was doing this for you but he was and well he was gorgeous and the kindest man you had ever met. You had been staying here for 3 days now and Tom had brought you clothes and food and you had spent the past few days with Tom.

"Morning" Tom smiles as he walks into the room you sat on the bed

"Morning" you smile back your hands laced together with nerves every time he walked Into the room you got butterflies

"Do you wanna go out for breakfast?" He asks sitting on the bed his hand moving to my leg

"What? I don't have anything to—" you were cut off by Tom lifting a bag up and placing it on the bed "What's this?"

"Clothes" He smiles "and some make up I mean I don't know if you wear it or not I just got some I hope that's okay"

"Thank you Tom but why are you doing this for me?"

"I mean it's weird but I do kind fancy you and I think you're so beautiful and I want to help you I really do you don't deserve the life you've been given" he smiles and you felt something you hadn't felt in a very very long time some thing different.

"Wow I don't know what to say"

"I'm sorry I just needed to tell you I seriously think you're beautiful" you look to the floor and blush as you look up to him he had gotten closer

"Tom" You breath out as you make eye contact with him his hand moves to your cheek as he slowly moves in and kisses your lips for a split second before pulling away to look at you but as he does you just pull him back in to kiss him passionately.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
For the first time in a long time you were happy and Tom had changed your life within the past few weeks and you had began to fall for him hard.

It made it better for the both of you as you had recently moved in with Tom and had started college so you could have a better life and you could not thank Tom enough for everything.