After Math

"So yes the rumours are true me and Tom are no longer together but we do still care a lot about each other but at the moment it's not our time to be together but thank you so much for all your support and I hope you all respect our decision, thank you for watching make sure to like and subscribe and I promise the next video will be better"

You smile looking back at a video you posted a year ago after the break up with Tom. It didn't feel like long ago but it was an entire year since you broke up with Tom over the most stupid reason...your jealousy for his relationship with Zendaya.

Yes the break up was all your fault but he was a big part of as well as he would constantly wind you up knowing you did get jealous of Z he would joke about kissing her and being with her and it hurt you a lot he was joking but it still hurt.

Tonight you were headed out a movie premiere for the newest live action Disney movie so you had dressed yourself in a red silk dress with a slit in the leg you felt very sexy with it on and it made you feel ever so confident. You had managed to bag yourself a date with indie rock singer Van McCann you had a huge crush on him and had done since you were 16.

You and Van were currently on your way to the venue the premiere was taking place and you were happy for the first time in a while.

"I'm very excited about this you know" Van smiles his hand laced with yours as you sit in the car as your head lays on his shoulder

"So am I" you giggle.

Moments later you arrive at the venue and the door is opened to the limo as Van climbs out before helping you out of the car while the cameras start to flash you make your way onto the carpet with Van your hands laced together as you begin posing for pictures.

"You look amazing" he whispers into your ear as the cameras go off

"Just of Y/n please" the paps shout as Van moves away leaving you to pose by yourself and you do so for a few minutes before your agent tells you to move on so you take Vans hand yet again.

You begin walking down the carpet when you see someone that makes your heart stop you look forward to see Tom with Zendaya as they giggled they just looked happy... Tom looked happy.

"Hey you okay?" Van asks, he had been your friend throughout the whole breakup before you two started low key dating.

"Yeah I'm fine come on" you sigh squeezing Vans hand before walking past Tom and Zendaya.

Toms POV:
My life had changed massively since Y/n left since she ended our relationship the best relationship of my life. I guess I shouldn't have wound her up so much when I knew her feelings about me and Zendaya but I did.

Z had been a big help after she walked out of my life I still loved her and that's why it hurt me so much seeing her at this movie premiere with this man that just wasn't for her I could see that he wasn't her type at all I was her type not him.

"Hey Tom don't look now but Y/n is-" Zendaya starts to say but I stop her

"I know don't remind me" I sigh as she walks past me holding his hand I just can't look at them. "I wanna make her jealous"

"What? Tom why come on just leave it" Zendaya sighs "she's moving on"

"Maybe I don't want her too" I snap

"Go talk to her then!" She snaps back to me I just sigh looking over to her she looked worried she just stared at the floor while Van spoke to other people around yes their hands where linked but she didn't seem happy.

Readers POV;
You could see Tom looking over he seemed to be staring in fact but he was still with Zendaya he was still laughing and joking and being with her he didn't seem phased she was the phased you ended the relationship with him and neither did she.

"Listen Y/n if you want to go we can" Van whispers in your ear but then you see the two of them laughing

"Kiss me Van" you say through gritted teeth, the two of you haven't kissed yet but you just wanted to make Tom jealous as jealous as he once made you

"What?" He says but before he says anything else you just lean up and peck his lips quickly it wasn't a real kiss but it was something that would annoy Tom and that's all you wanted right now was to make him feel how you felt through the relationship. "What was that for?" He laughs his arm snake around your waist pulling you closer to him

"Fun" you smile as he hugs you then look over shoulder you see Tom looking at you with hurt in his eyes. "Let's head inside" you smile waking into the venue with Van.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The movie was going to start within the next few minutes but you decided to head to the bathroom before the movie started so you stood up leaving Van in your seats as you made your way to the bathroom.

Once you've been to the bathroom you come out and bump into someone

"Oh sorry" you smile but as you look up you see Tom with a smile

"It's okay" he smiles as you go to run away he takes your arm holding you back "Stay a minute"

"Why?" You sigh

"Why'd you come with him?"

"Why'd you come with her then?" You snap back to him crossing your arms

"Y/n come on" he sighs "She's my friend you just kissed him in front of me!"

"We haven't been together for a year Thomas and I'm not allowed to kiss anyone but you can flirt with Zendaya during the relationship" anger was building up in you but before anyone else can see the argument Tom pulls you into a side room

"Y/n I love you so much and I always will please can we try to rekindle what we had I will never act the way I did with Zendaya again I love you Y/n so do you love me or that Van guy" he scoffs

"I love you but I like Van and I'm not going to dump him now so if you love me you can wait"

"I'll wait forever for you" he smiles kissing your cheek.