Break up annoucement

David and Liza based☹️
<<<<< flashback
>>>>> flash forward

You where a huge famous YouTuber and had become one of the biggest ones over the past few years giving you a lot more exposure and allowing you to eventually meet Tom Holland a man whom you fell in love with and had been dating for the past 2 years. Your entire relationship was very very public as you were both in the public eye so you thought it best for both of you to be public.

For the majority of your relationship with Tom was the most amazing moments of your entire life. That was until a few months ago when everything in your life became too much as your entire life you had struggled with certain insecurities and it was at that point in your life a few months ago that you realised that this was all too much for you.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
You sat in front of your mirror mascara running down your face as you sat surrounded by clothes that just didn't fit you or didn't look good at all you felt so fat and ugly in them and the haters you received for dating Tom.

"Oh my god are you okay?" You look up and see Tom rushing though the door and over to you. "Y/n?" Tom looks to you with a smile as he cocks his eyebrow

"I can't do this anymore" you cry looking down you couldn't even look at Tom.

"What do you mean"

"I just hate myself and the way I look and act I just really hate how I am"

"Hey where the hell has this come from?" Tom asks moving in front of you holding your hands as he looks to you

"Just everywhere Tom I can't do this anymore"

"Do what?" He asks

"We need to break up Tom I cannot cope anymore I'm too insecure and it's just not fair on you I can't love you until I love myself"

"Okay babe I respect that but not a break up how about just a break and I'll try to support you as much as possible come here" he smiles pulling you in for a hug you felt so lucky to have Tom.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You still lived with Tom but you no longer shared the same bed Tom moved into the spare room the night after you ended and he had been nothing but supportive in your life and you loved him so much for that. You and Tom still hadn't announced a break up and it had been 5 months now.

"Thomas?" You say walking into the living room in sweat pants and a over sized top with no make up and your hair tied up, this is how you had been for the past 5 months other than when you filmed videos and made public appearances.

"Yeah Y/n are you okay?" Tom asks standing up and walking over to you

"We need to tell people" his eyes widen then turn into a frown

"What do you mean?"

"The fans deserve to know"

"Okay" Tom sighs

You head to your room and pick up the camera before heading back to the living room where you set the camera up along with the light, Tom grabs two pillows and place them by the camera set up once your both sat you take a deep breath before pressing record.

(Everything said from now until I say is the video)

"So this is a lot harder than I thought" You sigh as Tom takes your hand off the view of the camera

"So we have news that we have been keeping for the last few months" Tom finishes your sentence as he just knows you won't be able to spit it out "we broke up" you and Tom both awkwardly laugh

"Yeah it's been about 5 months now but Just because we ended doesn't mean we aren't friends or whatever because me and Tom are still living together and he is still my best friend"

"We really are still very good friends"

"The reason we ended was due to problems I'm facing in my own life and I am not prepared to drag someone into it I believe that it would be best if me and Tom ended being girlfriend and boyfriend and stayed just friends for awhile"

"I want to support Y/n as much as possible so I still live here and I still love her as much as I did before and I'm just here to be a supportive person for her" Tom smiles as you lean your head onto his shoulder

"I cannot ask any better of a best friend in this time in my life"

"So we just wanted to announce we aren't together but that doesn't mean that we will never be together again, Y/n just needs time and that's what I'm giving her so we are still best friends and I love her dearly so we just hope you can all support us"

"We want you to respect our decision so thank you for watching and we will hopefully see you around soon" you smile covering the camera and ended the video

(Real life)
You push your self up and grab the camera and walking back into your bedroom where you had been spending the majority of your time for the past few months but this time Tom followed

"Hey" he smiles

"Hi" you ask confused

"I love you so much Y/n I just want you to know how beautiful you are" you smile to him

"I love you too Tom and soon trust me we will work through things" you smile kissing his cheek before heading into bed and Tom Just turns away to leave.

It was the next day and the video was up and the reactions where amazing you just scrolled through your twitter looking at peoples comments.

@Hollander: I am so sad rn they were perfect but the fact he's supporting her is amazing whatever is up @Y/T/N get well soon xx

@Tomhollandsbae: Y/n looks so skinny ;( idk what's happened but I hope Tom supports her as much as he is saying xx

@Y/nFan: I'm so sad :((( Y/n and Tom were too perfect x x x