One night can change all (2)

3 months pregnant:
It had been a long three months but Tom had stuck to his word and stayed by your side then entire time he had been there at night when you've been throwing up and when you've been over emotional worrying about everything. His family had also been the most welcoming people you'd ever met in your entire life especially his mum who had welcomed you into their family with open arms.

The one thing that hasn't changed was the relationship between you and Tom it was still non romantic but you did have feelings for him but you didn't really know if they were due to the fact he was the father to your child or that you were falling for him.

Today was the day of your 2nd scan and you were so excited to see your baby once again you waited in your apartment for Tom to come you hadn't seen him all week as he had been filming for Spider-Man Far from home. As you sat on the couch your hand rubbing your stomach the door opens

"Hello?" You shout out 

"Just me" Tom shouts back, you had given him a key a few weeks after you had told him the news as he came round a lot now.

"Coming" you say getting up and walking into the hall where you see Tom with his car keys in his hands

"Wow you're getting a bump" he smiles as you reach him and his hand makes its way to your bump

"I know I thought it would be longer" you giggle as you look down at his hand resting on your bump.

"Well it suits you" He giggles as your eyes meet there was some sexual tension between the both of you "Well we should go" Tom coughs

"Yeah yeah" you giggle as you walk out the front door as Tom follows locking the door.

Tom's POV:
Me and Y/n where at the hospital and I was buzzing to see my baby again, at first I was terrified but Y/n wasn't a bitch she wasn't someone who would use the baby as a pawn in a game to try and get us together she was a genuine girl.

As we sat waiting for the midwife Y/n sat there on the bed laying down as I sat next to her looking as she looked around the room. Y/n was beautiful like unbelievably beautiful and I was falling in love with her but I could never tell her that she doesn't want to risk a relationship for the babies sake.

"I'm nervous you know" she giggles looking to me

"Why" I giggle

"Just am I always will be nervous throughout this whole pregnancy" she laughs to me

"Well I'll be here to calm you" I smile taking her hand and kissing it as she smiles down at me just as the door opens

"Hello there guys" Kaya smiles, she was our midwife and was the sweetest women and promised not to tell anyone about the baby we hadn't announced it publicly yet and we didn't really plan on it as we didn't know how yet.

"Hi" Y/n smiles

"So how have you been?" She asks sitting down on the chair next to the bed as she turn on the tv screen thing that our baby would be on in a moment.

"Good, the sickness has been lessening but still quite bad" Y/n smiles

"And Tom how have you been with everything?"

"Good still worried but yeah I'm good and excited" she nods as Y/n lays down and the gel is placed on her stomach along with that stick thingy

"And there is the baby" she smiles pointing to the screen as we see our baby and they had gotten bigger, as I'm looking at the baby a wave of emotion over comes me and I just begin to cry and when i look over to Y/n and see she is crying as well.